The Eureka M.B. Church was founded in 1906 by a group of members from the St. Maryland Baptist Church. The number of members at that time is not known, however the first pastor of the church was Rev. George Irvin.
The land for the church building was purchased in April of 1907. Rev. Irvin donated the lumber for Eureka’s first church building which over the years became referred to as the "Old Wood" church. Down through the years Eureka has had 20 pastors.
Under each pastor’s administration God's grace grew the church and we were taken to a new level in Christ. In 1970, under the administration of Rev. Johnny Thomas, our former church was completed. This building was referred to as the "Block Church".
In December of 2005, the church purchased 10 acres of land on Highway
37 for site of our new sanctuary. On February 26, 2006 the new church sign was erected and a land dedication ceremony was held. The ground was broken on the new site in February of 2007. By the grace of God, on September 13, 2009 the first service in the new church was held. This church building is the third in the church's 105 years of existence. Currently, Rev. Gregory Moye, Sr. serves as pastor. Eureka 2009